1. FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. informs the users that it complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the confidentiality and security of personal data, thereby adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. For this FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. will process confidentially the data in accordance with the principles of quality demanded by Law 15/1.999 of December 13th on Data Protection (LOPD), and commensurate with the security measures required by the Regulation on Security Measures of the Files Automated 994/1.999 approved by Royal Decree of June the 11th.
3. The personal data that are provided in the "contact" section of the Web are logged in a file of FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to carry out the services offered, as well as a range of products and services, improving commercial relations and managing the requests made by our Clients.
4. The simple fact of sending the user his personal data to FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. will be construed to mean his consent for inclusion in the files and, accordingly, its treatment.
5. The user can revoke his afforded consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by submitting his cancellation to FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. Carrer Infanta, 7, 07702 Mahon Menorca.
6. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. are truthful and wiil be responsible for communicating any changes of said data so that it will reflect at all times the current situation.
7. Use of "cookies". The process of user navigation in www.casasenmenorca.com, as in any other website, leaves a trace the IP address for that session has been assigned by your ISP. The Registry of the IP address is only for internal purposes, such as statistics of access to this website. The IP address for a given user is different from an Internet connection to another, so it is not possible to deduce any "habit" of navigation through pages of FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. by a particular user. The cookies used can not read cookie files created by other providers or websites. The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified on screen of the receipt of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to the instructions and manuals on your browser for more information. To use the website www.casasenmenorca.com not necessary that you allow the installation of cookies sent by FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S.L.
Provided you have not activated the option to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, you can explore your hard drive following the instructions and help provided by the operating system (usually, in Windows operating systems you will have to consult the "C" file or the disk drive / Windows / Cookies ") to identify in greater details each server from where the cookies are being sent.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the way FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S. L. uses data from its users, please write to FINCAS Y CASAS MENORCA, S.L. in Carrer Infanta, 7, 07702 Mahon Menorca.